Popular XBLA title Ilomilo is now available in Windows Store as ilomilo plus. ilomilo is already available in Windows Phone devices and now even Windows 8 users can enjoy this game.
ilomilo plus is the Windows 8 version of the XBLA title, ilomilo, beefed up with additional fun levels, two exciting new chapters and three new challenging cubes. ilomilo is a puzzle game where the player controls two fellows named ilo and milo. The two friends always seem to get separated from each other in the surrealistic and ever changing world they inhabit, and the goal of each level is to reunite them. ilomilo presents puzzles where the player will have to use a great deal of three dimensional thinking to succeed. The world of ilomilo is made of cubes, and ilo and milo can walk any side of the cubes, as well as move cubes around. The player controls both ilo and milo, and will have to make them cooperate to unite them. ilomilo also allows players to control one character each, and play through the game cooperatively
ilomilo plus challenges players with out of the ordinary puzzles in an odyssey through a twisted and surrealistic world.
• Singleplayer story taking you through 6 different environments in the world of ilomilo
• Cooperative gameplay mode for two players, each player controlling a character!
• Famous cameo characters from other games are hidden in the world for players to find
• Online Leaderboards: Compare online who has completed the levels in the most clever way
• Unlockable mini game: Play the ingenious retro 2D mini game “ilomilo shuffle” with its own competitive leaderboard
•• New cubes and creatures, only available in ilomilo plus
•• Two new chapters continuing the story of our friends.
•• Three dimensional Cuteness.
•• A challenging puzzle game!
•• Play co-op with your friends.
•• Compete with other ilomilo players on the leaderboards.
•• Supports gamepad, keyboard and touch controls.
•• Includes a rare and still functional Ultra deluxe system.
Download it here from Windows Phone Store for $6.99 with free trial available.
Thanks to Vino for the heads up.