Wunderlist, the Microsoft-owned to-do list’s new Windows 10 app is now out of beta. The company has been testing its Windows 10 app for a while now, and it’s finally here. Unfortunately though, it’s only available for Windows 10 PCs – for now. Here’s what’s new with the latest update:
- We have a new logo! But before you start looking in panic for the new Wunderlist logo, clutching on to your colleague’s arm and shouting ‘Where has my Wunderlist gone??’, don’t worry, you’ll still recognize it – we’ve just made a few tweaks.
- Talking of tweaks, our pictograms are now looking more lightweight and ever so stylish.
- We’ve made a few changes to our live tiles so that they’ll now update at lightning fast speed as soon as you add something to your list.
- We’re always sad to see you leave our app but that’s no excuse for throwing a tantrum. We’ve given ourselves a stern talking to and we’d like to apologise for crashing you when you leave the app or when you return. We’ve fixed this little issue and would like to think it won’t happen again.
- As usual, we’ve squashed a few other minor bugs.
As this is probably a Universal Windows App, we suspect it will be available for Windows 10 Mobile once it’s available to the public. Nonetheless, if you own a Windows 10 PC, you can grab the new Windows 10 app for Wunderlist from here.