wpTorrent appears to be the first torrent client for Windows Phone 8 which allows torrents to be downloaded directly to your handset.
The app is available in both a free and a paid version ($3.99), with the free version limited to 200 kb/sec downloads and also having ads.
The app features:
- Rich torrent features: Including magnet link support, setting file priorities, download/upload rate limit, incoming listen port, ect.
- Video and music playback integrated: Enables you to watch downloaded videos or play music while downloading is in progress.
- File manager with web server support: You can browse and view downloaded files, and share them via HTTP.
- Search engine management: You may add a web or RSS search engine, even import a engine list shared by others.
- Power saving options: You may choose to stop downloading or shutdown the app when battery is low, when downloads complete, or when WIFI is not available.
In my testing the app works well, but finding torrents are pretty complicated, vs simply downloading content from the Windows Phone Store.
Downloaded media can be offloaded via a web server built into the app, which can be accessed from any web server. Music is not however added to the Windows Phone library.