Well guys it seems the WP7S takeover has already began, with themes coming from left and right, throttle launcher now has another. The theme that is well known for being highly customizable, and if its on the HD2, fast and smooth. This theme was created by an XDA member that goes by the name of Fireslave, who has managed to capture just about every aspect of Microsoft’s new mobile OS.
The theme has the main hub with all the blue boxes, big letters, app launcher, music player, and more.
I cannot say this is very interesting to me. I am not the biggest fan of the new UI, and the only reason I enjoy it is because of its great integration and centralized features, but if this theme is even half integratedâ€¦ it would be pretty awesome.
– Compatible for all resolutions!!
– Scrollable home page
– Animated real contacts on homepage
– Animated pictures tile with differents thumbs from selected folder
– Animated Me tile
– You can choose your own photo for the animation
– Animated contacts name for People page
– People page
– Games page
– Music Page
– Pictures page
– You can choose a xbox live Avatar
– Six colors for the tiles(Blue,Orange,Red,Green,DarkBlue,Yellow)
– You can use original wm taskbar
– Original Windows Phone 7 footer
– Battery indicator(Thxs to HDOwner for the graphics)
– Little clock
– You can add your favorites apps on home page
– Rewrote theme to make easier the way to include custom Hubs (Tutorial soon)
– Implemented Segoe Light fonts(Copy Segoe Light.ttf to "/Windows/Fonts/")
– Added "Calendar" Hub
– Added a simple "Weather" Hub with GoogleWeather
– Added "Favorite Contact" Hub
– Added "Settings shortcut to the programs page
– Added search function for the magnifying key
– Added "Music page" with support for Nitrogen 1.1 and S2P,Now you can see the cover on "Music" Hub (Thanks to Ryomahino)
– Added "Pictures page" (Thanks to APBilbo)
– On "Games page", changed the Xbox games cover.(Thanks to lesscro)
– Fixed problem with the battery indicator.
– Cleaned all code
SUITE 1 AVAILABLE HERE
HOW TO INSTALL
1) You will need ThrottleLauncher 1.0.1 or higher, download and install that
2.) Download the ZIP file given below and move the extracted WindowsPhone7 directory on your phone to \Program Files\ThrottleLauncher\Setups\
3.) Go to Start menu and start ThrottleConfig. Select Windows7 in Themes.
4.) Go to Start menu and start Throttle Launcher
Thanks to extrapurifier for write the install guide
If this interest you enough, check it out.