NihongoUp Phone is a mobile solution to help learn Japanese, and can be used inÂ combination with online content at Nihongoup
The app features:
- Quizzes covering hiragana, katakana, kanji, vocabulary, particles, counters, and transitive verb pairs
- Save unknown sentences and review them later
- Hiragana, katakana, and vocabulary pronunciation audio
- Japanese language cheat cards
- Convert text in romaji to hiragana (and send it as an SMS, email, or tweet)
- Translate between Japanese and over 30 languages, playback the translation
- Progress statistics
The application is near perfect and itâ€™s free, a great combination.
1.Tremendous language translation.
2.You can hear the audio file to learn the pronunciation.
5.Free & No Ads
1.The text somehow mingled with the background color.
2.Cheat Sheets should be interactive.