Wordfeud is a scrabble-like cross-platform multiplayer puzzle game available for Android and iPhone with 8 million players. In the game you have to challenge friends and random opponents and can play in up to 30 separate games simultaneously.
On Android the game features
- Choose to play with friends or be matched up against random opponents
- Play in 30 simultaneous games!
- Random board option to mix up the DL, DW, TL, TW tiles
- Push notifications informing you of opponent’s latest move
- Uses English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish and Danish dictionaries
- Chat with your opponents
WPHome.nl managed to discover the game has just entered development for Windows Phone 7, according to this email theyÂ receivedÂ on the 23/11/11.
At this point we do not have any plans for a BlackBerry version of Wordfeud.Â This May change in the future though.
However, we have started working on Windows Phone 7 version yesterday.
Odin Deposit NordgÃ¥rdÂ
Now all we need is Words With Friends and all our cross-platform wordplay needs will be fulfilled.
Read more at WpHome.nl here.
Thanks Bas for the tip.