An update to v2.4 of the official WMPoweruser App has just been published, with it, the changes are:
- Moved over to RestSharp for web requests and enabled compressed web requests, should decrease bandwidth and improve loading time
- Fixes a bug when the DataContexts haven’t yet loaded and the page is refreshed, also fixes to the progress indicator
- Some images are now downscaled and cached, also added ability to control image quality
- Added ability to change theme from within the app, only applies on restart, has some perf impact
- Fixes some common bugs
- General performance increases
- Vastly better push notifications system, more reliable, better server utilisation etc
- Favourite is now localised for Americans 🙂
- Fixed commenting
Apologies for the delay in publishing, a bug in the marketplace caused some issues.
The app can be foundÂ here, let us know what you think!