CareAce has published a brief review of the new FourSquare app for Windows Mobile, WinMoSquare. They note the app is stable and smooth, and the user experience enjoyable.
The latest beta adds:
- Added code to determine rough location based off device IP address
- Times were not always being adjusted for local time zones
- Times are now displayed in consistent manner through out application
- Application title appeared as â€˜Mainâ€™ instead of â€˜WinMoSquareâ€™ in some situations
- Latitude and longitude formatting correction for non US locales
- Better error and exception handling
- Added â€˜Aboutâ€™ screen off the â€˜Settingsâ€™ screen
- Check In screen clears and resets on load now
- Add Venue screen clears and resets on load now
- Added Venue Details screen
- Zero Email Bounce: weâ€™ve at least read all emails now
- Various small and minor fixes throughout
The beta can be downloaded here.
Read more at Careace here.