WindowsPhoneHacker have simplified the guide for enabling Internet Sharing on your unlocked Samsung Windows Phone 7 handset to 5 easy steps taking 3 minutes.
The steps are:
- Download DiagProvXML and Samsung Tools
- Deploy both XAPs to your phone
- Run DiagProvXML and hold down on the Internet Sharing item, press Execute
- Close (press Back) DiagProvXML, and run Samsung Tools. Press Apply to set Auto Data Config.
- Your phone will reboot, and everything should work from there on it.
Find the download links at WPH here.