Earlier this month, Microsoft updated their Windows Phone app for Mac with support for Windows Phone 8.1. Now, Microsoft has updated once again with no change logs. This v3.1.1 update must contain minor bug fixes.
The Windows Phone app for Mac makes it easy to:
• Sync music, movies, TV shows, and podcasts from your existing Apple iTunes library to your Windows Phone or Zune HD*.
• Sync pictures and videos from your existing Apple iPhoto or Aperture library to your Windows Phone or Zune HD.
• Automatically import pictures and videos you’ve taken with your phone into your existing iPhoto or Aperture library.
• See at a glance how much space you’re using for each type of content, so it’s easy to make sure you never run out of room.
• Find songs that will work as ringtones and add them to your phone.
Download now from Apple iTunes Store.