Windows Maps has also seen an update for Insiders, taking it to version 5.1708.
The update brings one new feature – the ability to tap on transit stops on the map to see arrival times.
The app currently supports:
- Get driving, walking and public transport directions.
- See multiple searches together on one map, including addresses, businesses, restaurants, hotels and local attractions.
- Add notes, drawings and annotations to your road-view map with Windows Ink.
- Choose alternative routes to avoid things such as traffic, tolls or transfers in driving and public transport directions.
- Hear turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation on GPS-enabled devices.
- When you arrive, let Maps help you remember where you parked your car.
- Pin your home, work or other favourite places to Start for one-tap guided directions from anywhere.
- Download maps to use them even without the Internet.
- See your favourites, collections and search history across all your Windows PCs and phones.
- Explore the world in 3D with detailed imagery of more than 200 cities and landmarks.
- See 360° panoramas of a place with Streetside views.
- See current traffic, cameras and incidents on the map and plan your trip accordingly.
- See airport gates, shops and more in indoor venue maps.
- Get detailed business info such as phone numbers, directions, addresses, business hours and reviews.
- Print and share step-by-step driving and walking directions.
The update, for both mobile and PC, is currently rolling out to Insiders in the Windows Store here.