Microsoft released version 1.2 of the Windows Azure toolkit for Windows Phone at TechEd North America 2011. After the v1.1 which supported Microsoft Push Notifications service running in Windows Azure, v2 comes with even more notable changes. The toolkit now supports the following services,
- Support and tooling for the Access Control Service 2.0
- Support for Windows Azure Storage Queues
- Updated UI/UX for the management web application
- In version 1.2Â Microsoft Push NotificationÂ service is set to defaultÂ when creating new project, also there is support forÂ Apple Push Notification Services.
- Inspired by the Metro Design guidelines for Windows Phone 7, the webportal of Mobile Cloud Application Services is now gone Metro.
For more details check out this blog.