Great news for Windows Phone and Windows developers around San Francisco Bay Area of California. Microsoft has partnered with Facebook to host a hackathon down in Menlo Park at the Facebook offices. There will be number of Microsoft engineers along with Facebook’s engineers to demonstrate easily you can deeply integrate Facebook platform across both the Windows and Windows Phone apps. Microsoft is even promising 1:1 assistance along with some great speakers.
Join Facebook and Microsoft engineers for an overnight hackathon on January 17th. Learn how to integrate Facebook login and Facebook platform APIs into your Windows and Windows Phone apps.
Why you should attend:
- Learn how to build apps for Windows and Windows Phone
- Learn how to integrate Facebook Login and Sharing into your Windows and Windows Phone apps
- Come ready to hack with Microsoft and Facebook engineers!
- There will be food, drinks, and prizes
Who should attend:
- This is a technical event and best suited for Windows and Windows Phone developers
- 6:00 – 6:30PM: Check in and registration at Building 15
- 6:30 – 6:45PM: Welcome and Intro to Facebook Platform
- 6:45 – 7:45PM: Overview of Facebook Login for Windows
- 7:45 – 8:30PM: Intro to Developing for Windows and Windows Phone
- 8:30pm, Friday 17th – 3:30PM, Sat 18th: Hack with food and drinks and support from our engineers
- 3:30pm – 4:00PM: Wrap up with prizes
Don’t miss this chance to learn how to build Windows and Windows Phone apps and connect them with Facebook’s 819 million mobile active users!
Check out the event website for RSVP here – http://facebookmicrosofthack.splashthat.com