Microsoft today surprised everyone by announcing the release of Windows 10 November 2019 Update for all users running the most recent versions of Windows 10. This new update comes with performance improvements, some enterprise features and quality improvements.
Here’s how you can download Windows 10 November 2019 Update:
- Go to Windows Update settings (Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update)
- Click Check for updates.
- Once the “Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909” update appears, you can select Download and install now.
Microsoft also announced that Windows 10 November 2019 Update (version 1909) is now available from Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), Windows Update for Business, and the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC).
Windows 10 November 2019 Update comes with the following features:
- Quickly creating an event directly from the Calendar flyout on the Taskbar.
- Better managing notifications, including a new button at the top of the Action Center and the ability to sort notifications by most recently shown.
- Integrating OneDrive content online with traditional indexed results in the File Explorer search box.
- The navigation pane on the Start menu now expands when you hover over it with your mouse to better inform where clicking goes.
- Using your voice to activate third-party digital assistants from the Lock screen.
You can learn more about business features that are coming as part of this update here.