Yesterday, Microsoft released Windows 10 Mobile Emulator for developers. This new Windows 10 Mobile has revealed some new features and changes. Read about them below.
- There is an option to decide whether to display your Caller ID.
- Ability to block calls with no Caller ID and get notified about blocked calls and messages.
- New Edge build with localhost support for developers.
- New Get Started app to explain features in the OS.
- Notification customization options in lockscreen.
Check out the screenshots below.
Gallery : Windows 10 Mobile Build 10166 screen shots