Today Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19037.1 (20H1) to Windows Insiders in the Fast and Slow rings.
This is the second Windows 10 Insider build for the week. The update brings the following changes and improvements:
General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
- The build watermark at the lower right-hand corner of the desktop is no longer present in this build.This doesn’t mean Microsoft is done…
- Windows PowerShell ISE is now a Feature on Demand (installed by default), and you will see it in the list in Optional Features Settings.
- BattlEye and Microsoft have found incompatibility issues due to changes in the operating system between some Insider Preview builds and certain versions of BattlEye anti-cheat software. To safeguard Insiders who might have these versions installed on their PC, Microsoft have applied a compatibility hold on these devices from being offered affected builds of Windows Insider Preview. See this article for details.
- Some Insiders have reported when attempting to install recent builds, setup rolls back and returns error code 0xc1900101. In some cases, the update completes successfully on a subsequent attempt. If you’re experiencing the issue, please be sure to file feedback in the Feedback Hub.
- Microsoft is looking into reports of the update process hanging for extended periods of time when attempting to install a new build.
- Microsoft is looking into reports of certain external USB 3.0 drives not responding with Start Code 10 after they’re attached.
- Microsoft has received reports of the Optimize Drives app incorrectly reporting that optimization has never run on some devices.
You can download the new build by Checking for Updates in Settings.