Microsoft today released a new cumulative update for Windows 10, bringing build 10586.63 to the PC. The company just released KB3124263 which is available to Windows 10 PCs right now. It is not clear what’s new with the new build just yet — however, don’t expect any new features. The update is expected to bug fixes and improve the OS’ performance. Additionally, it should also fix some security-related issues.
Here is what’s fixed:
- 3124605 MS16-008: Security update for Windows kernel to address elevation of privilege: January 12, 2016
- 3124901 MS16-007: Security Update for Windows to address remote code execution: January 12, 2016
- 3124584 MS16-005: Security Update for Windows kernel-mode drivers to address remote code execution: January 12, 2016
- 3124275 MS16-001: Security update for Internet Explorer: January 12, 2016
- 3118753 Microsoft security advisory: Updates for ActiveX kill bits: January 12, 2016
To download the latest update, head over to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and check for updates. Happy downloading! 🙂