You can now win game day NFL tickets via the new Madden NFL tournaments at Microsoft Stores in the US. Fans can go head to head at select Microsoft Stores, which will host free fan tournaments and get a chance to win prizes including two tickets to an NFL game. Tournaments will begin on Sept. 17 and run through Dec. 17, all at 1 p.m. local time.
Find the full tournament schedule is:
- Sept. 17 – Natick Mall (Natick, Mass.) and Prudential Center (Boston)
- Oct. 1 – Aventura Mall (Aventura, Fla.) and Dadeland Mall (Miami)
- Oct. 8 – Houston Galleria (Houston, Texas) and The Woodlands Mall (The Woodlands, Texas)
- Oct. 15 – Chandler Fashion Center (Chandler, Ariz.) and Scottsdale Fashion Square (Scottsdale, Ariz.)
- Oct. 22 – Oakbrook Center (Oak Brook, Ill.)
- Oct. 29 – Westfield Century City (Los Angeles) and Westfield Topanga (Canoga Park, Calif.)
- Nov. 5 – Mall of America (Bloomington, Minn.)
- Nov. 12 – The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City (Arlington, Va.) and Tysons Corner Center (Tysons Corner, Va.)
- Nov. 19 – Flagship Microsoft Store New York and Westfield Garden State Plaza (Paramus, N.J.)
- Dec. 10 – Park Meadows (Lone Tree, Colo.)
- Dec. 17 – Bellevue Square (Bellevue, Wash.) and University Village (Seattle)
Go to microsoftstore.com for more tournament rules.