Microsoft yesterday announced that Whiteboard for EDU is now available on Windows 10 and iPad worldwide. Microsoft first announced the preview of Whiteboard for Education in November last year. Whiteboard for Education gives the whole class a new space to engage, ideate, and create. Teachers and students can brainstorm and grow ideas on this limitless canvas, coming together on lessons, projects, and more.
Microsoft Whiteboard for Edu comes with several features for students and teachers, read about some of them below.
- Teachers can also pick up where they left off and never waste time getting back into a lesson, by securely saving boards to the cloud.
- Change Whiteboard’s background to a variety of new colors (including blackboard mode!) and reduce eye strain on large devices.
- Use education-themed stickers with your students to collect poll responses and give feedback in real time.
- Increase the readability of quickly-jotted notes with Ink Beautification, which analyzes handwriting and automatically replaces it with more legible strokes.
- And for teachers and students who occasionally use analog whiteboards, you can convert pictures of your notes into real digital ink with Ink Grab, making the move from analog to digital seamless.