WhatsApp for Windows Phone just got a minor update in Windows Phone Store. This new v18.104.22.168 doesn’t include any new features. It must include some bug fixes and other improvements. Recently, it received a major update with following new features.
- Per chat custom notification settings and mute
- Mark chats as unread or read
- Added several new emoji. You can also tap and hold on some emoji to choose a different color.
- You can select multiple messages in a chat and forward or delete them (Windows Phone 8+)
- When you receive a contact card, you can now quickly message or save the contact if they’re on WhatsApp
- Lower the data usage used during WhatsApp calls in Settings > Chats and Calls (Windows Phone 8+)
- You can now enable or disable sound and vibrate for in-app notifications
- Choose a ringtone for WhatsApp calls (Windows Phone 8+)