Over the last weekend, Microsoft released an update 17.7127 for Office Mobile apps for Windows Insiders. This update includes Office July update features which are listed below.
- Drag and move tables in Word Mobile Forget cut and paste. You can now drag tables to move them around, while the text wraps and adjusts around them.
- Open more file types in Word Mobile You can now open files that were saved in plain text (.txt) format directly in Word.
- Fresh new look for PowerPoint Mobile for Windows Phone* We hope you enjoy viewing and reading presentations on your Windows phone. You can also quickly re-order slides & double-tap to edit. *You’ll need an Office 365 Subscription to access this feature.
- Worksheets built for touch in Excel Mobile No more navigating menus to move the cells around. Just press and hold your selection, then draft the selected cells to a new spot in your worksheet.
- Open more file types in Excel Mobile You can open more file types such as files containing ActiveX controls, OLE objects, Excel 4 macros sheet and more.
- New ink effects for OneNote* Use a whole set of new ink colors for note taking and annotations, like rainbow, galaxy, gold, and more. *You’ll need an Office 365 Subscription to access this feature.
if you want to join Office Insider Program, opt in to the Windows Insider Program and sign-in using an Office 365 subscription on your Office Mobile apps, you can update to the latest versions of Office Mobile apps available for download from the Windows Store.