Microsoft today released Windows 10 Build 10532 to Windows Insiders. This new PC Build includes a new Edge browser build with new EdgeHTML and Chakra features. Read it in detail below.
New EdgeHTML features now available to preview:
- Pointer Lock (Mouse Lock)
- Extended srcset (sizes)
- Canvas blending modes
- <meter> element
- oninvalid event handler
- input type=time
- input type=text selectionDirection
New Chakra features now available to preview:
- asm.js now enabled by default (previously behind a flag)
- ES2015 Classes now enabled by default (previously behind a flag)
- ES2015 conformance updates
Initial groundwork for the Object RTC API is in this build, but is not yet functional. This may trigger feature detection for Object RTC. A working implementation will be available in preview builds soon.