UPDATE: That’s time. We’ve chosen a couple of applicants that we think will be able to produce good videos and we’ll be choosing one of them soon. Thanks to all the applicants for your interest!
At WMPU, we are planning to get our video game up. We’ve a YouTube channel with nearly 10,000 subscribers and growing. If you are a Windows enthusiast with strong video skills and want to make videos for us – you’re in luck!
We are looking for someone who makes good videos and loves Windows Mobile, and it could be you. But first, here are the requirements:
- You need to be 18+
- Own a good video recording camera
- Own at least 1+ Windows Phone
- Speak fluent English
- Be able to use the latest Windows 10 Mobile builds to produce hands-on videos
- Decent video editing skills
- Be able to write at least 5 articles per week and be available on relatively short notice
- Living in the United States or the United Kingdom will be a plus.
If you’re a Windows enthusiast with strong video skills and meet the above requirements, you should definitely apply for this job. How? It’s pretty easy. Just email me at [email protected] and tell me why you’re the best for this job. Additionally, if you’ve previously made any Windows Phone (or any other tech related) videos, I’d love to see those – so make sure to send us your previous work if possible.
Keep in mind that this won’t be a full-time job and it will not pay your mortgage, but should be enough to buy a new windows phone very month or two, depending on your tastes.
And remember: everyone is encouraged to apply. Good luck!
If you’ve any questions, feel free to ask in the comment section below.