Windows Phone | Week in Review | June 24th
Welcome to the Week in Review, where we highlight the top stories of the past week.
- As tweeted by Nokia Spain
- Includes the GDR2 update (FM radio, DataSense)
- And also Nokia’s always-on Glance clock
- Will sell for $99, or $579 full price.
- According to a tweet, the EOS will be marketed as the 1020
- About 320 apps per day added over the last 6 weeks
- Carrier billing is supported on 30 carriers, more than Google Play
- Microsoft’s share went from 3.2% to 3% in past three months
- WP lost about 48,000 users from February
- Both have microSD card slots, 8 MP cameras
- Release dates not known yet
- The popular app should be here by the end of 2013.