Welcome to the Week in Review of July 22nd, where we highlight the top stories of the past week.
- Nokia’s vice president is frustrated with the lack of certain apps people care about
- “You can’t sell a phone without the apps, you just can’t”
- He will be pressuring Microsoft to bring apps to WP
- Joe Belfiore said that Microsoft is trying to create more new devices, while also bringing new features to current users.
- Claims that more features, in addition to FM radio are coming later this year.
- Joe Belfiore claims that the bug is fixed in the GDR2 update
However, a user’s Lumia 1020 (which already has GDR2) already has 2.6 GB of other storage. But this could be due to the phone saving a 34/38 MP shot of each picture. Time will tell if the issue is actually resolved!
- Mid-range phone releasing in Q3 2013
- Estimated retail price of 220 Euros
- Will sell in China, Europe, Asia Pacific, India, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America
- Became available on July 26th on AT&T
- Reviewers absolutely loved the incredible imaging capabilities
- Negatives included general complaints about WP8