Windows Phone | Week in Review | January 27th
Welcome to the Week in Review, where we highlight the top stories of the week!
- A number of “leaks”, including a video showing of Cortana, were released over the week
- Most, if not all, are simply fakes. The creator of the video, WPLeaker, admitted that his video was fake.
- Tom Warren confirms that 8.1 will be available via the dev program by Build (April 2nd)
- General release still hasn’t been stated
- According to AdDuplex, there are 38 million WP8 handsets, and 12 million WP7 handsets in use