Welcome to the Week in Review, where we highlight the top stories of the week.
- Mary Jo Foley states that the WP 8.1 update will RTM just before April
- Anticipates that the update will start being released to consumers by end of April
- Efforts to unify Windows 8 and Windows Phone have apparently been pushed back
- These specs were leaked right on Verizon’s own website
- The new Verizon handset will support Verizon’s payment system, ISIS.
- Other specs include a 20 MP camera with optical stabilization, 1080p display, and 32 GB of storage
- Get it on your WP8 or Windows 8 device for free!
- Unfortunately, this is down from last quarter, which was 8.8 million
- However, this is still an 86% increase from last year!