Microsoft last month announced the availability of the preview SDK for Microsoft Surface Duo that allowed developers to learn about creating dual-screen experiences. In addition to the preview SDK, Microsoft also released documentation for developers that describes functionality and guidance for developing experiences for dual-screen devices.
Today, Microsoft is planning to reveal more details about developing dual-screen experiences through a webcast. Watch this webcast to learn how to:
- Get the most out of the SDK and emulator
- Use cross-platform tools and languages
- Design apps for dual-screen devices
- Build dual-screen experiences on the web
- Connect your apps with Microsoft 365
You can join the webcast here and it starts at 8:30 AM PDT. After the webcast is over, you can find the preview SDK and documentation here.