Walgreens have released a Windows phone 7 app, and it is far from a half-hearted effort. The app is chockfull with functionality, featuring for example the ability to refill your prescription by scanning the barcode of medication by camera, the ability to order prints of photos taken by your phone camera, checking stock at your local store to save a wasted trip and even directions to your local store.
A full list of features are below:
- New Refill Rx by Scan: Just scan the barcode on your prescription bottle for instant refills
- Order refills from your account history using your device
- Secure access to your prescription history from the palm of your hand
- Enter a prescription number for refills
- Order prints from your Windows phone
- Pick up your photos at a local Walgreens or have them shipped directly to you
- View your local Weekly Ad
- Check product availability and pricing at any store
- Find a store and map directions with our new Store locator
The app is free and cane be found in Marketplace here.