Saints Row developer Volition has just announced Agents of Mayhem, their latest game. You can check out the game’s announcement trailer below.
The game, which was shown off to IGN, is a crazy open world action game. That sounds a lot like the Saints Row franchise, but this definitely isn’t Saints Row 5. The list of game’s features from its Amazon page is below, and we can expect to hear more about the game during E3 next week.
- Pick your squad of 3 highly skilled and iconic characters from a roster of 12 uniquely designed MAYHEM agents, brimming with personality
- Play as any of the 3 Super Agents you select to take into battle, and swap between them on the fly for greater gameplay depth
- The technologically advanced capital of South Korea with its Open World cityscape is your playground to take down LEGION
- Discover secret research centers concealed throughout Seoul, hidden enemy lairs beneath the glossy surface of the city, and nefarious plots to unravel
- Inspired by an assortment of past and present pop culture revolving around super heroes, comics and Saturday morning cartoons
Agents of Mayhem will launch December 29th 2017 for both the Xbox One and Playstation 4. You can pre-order the game on Amazon right here.