Vivaldi today released v1.12 update with new features targeting power users. Users can now have instant access to image properties and advanced download information.
The new built-in Image Properties feature will be loved by photographers, designers, bloggers and other creators. Right-clicking on the image and selecting Image Properties will reveal all the information available based on the image meta data, such as:
- File name and URL
- The model of the camera that took the image
- Depth of field and sensitivity of the image sensor (ISO)
- Exposure and focal length
- Histogram, white balance and color space
- Dimensions and size
- Time and date when the photo was taken
- Software used to process the image
They have improved Downloads Panel to display information about the name of the file, download speed, download URL, destination folder, and date and time. Users can also sort Downloads by type, name, size, date added, date finished, and address.
Based on the user feedback, they have also added an option for toning down saturation for websites’ theme colors. A slider in the Settings will allow you to do that.
You can download the updated browser for free here.