- Quick Code Editing:
- This sprint we added the ability to make a quick edit to a file in version control directly from your web browser and then commit those changes straight back to the service. When browsing a source file, you now have an Edit command that puts the file into editing mode. Changes can then be made inline, complete with color coding and formatting support. As soon as you click the Save command, we create a new commit/changeset with your changes. Use the diff view to see exactly what changes you’re making before committing the changes. If the file is a Markdown or HTML file, you can also preview your changes before you save them.
- Filtering on backlogs and queries:
- Today we turned on a new feature that lets you quickly filter backlogs and query results. On the toolbar you’ll notice a new filter textbox.
- Sprint backlog and task board improvements:
- First, on all your sprint backlogs you can now drag and drop items to reorder and reparent. Just grab an item from the backlog and drop it in the correct location to reorder, and if you need to reparent a task, just grab it and drop it on the new parent.
Microsoft also announced integrations with Slack and Azuqua.
Slack is a popular team collaboration service that helps teams be more productive by keeping all communications in one place (and easily searchable from virtually anywhere). Azuqua enables regular users to wire together complex business processes across multiple cloud services, including Facebook, Twitter, and Jira, without writing any code.