This year is about to end.. and it is a perfect time to be a bit “informal” than being the regular formal guy. I have spent the last day working on a video to let you know what I usually carry in my backpack if I ever leave the house.
Down below you will find the video and a brief on what I carry with in my backpack.
The Tech in my Backpack
Here is what I carry with me in my backpack:
- Lumia 830: The Lumia 830 is my daily driver phone. It has great battery, display, specifications and an amazing camera. It also has a great hands-on feeling.
- Lumia 630: The Lumia 630 is a phone that I use to test out my app concepts and build apps for lower resolutions.
- Amazon Kindle PaperWhite: The Kindle is one of the best eReaders in the market. I mainly use it for reading books, novels, etc.
- Nokia Wireless Charging Plate DT-900: An excellent Wireless Charger from Nokia (now Microsoft Mobile) and works with any Qi compatible device.
- Nokia Earphones and Bose Headsets: Both great devices at a relatively decent price.
- Fitbit Flex: Good fitness wearable which helps you calculate Calories burnt and steps taken.