Uber app today got updated to v126.96.36.199 in Windows Store. As usual, there is no new change log in the Store listing, so this must be just a bug fix update with no new features. In countries like India, Uber app also supports cash payments in addition to credit/debit cards and digital wallets.
- Request a ride using the app and get picked up within minutes.
- Compare rates for different vehicles.
- Add a credit card to your secure account so you never need cash on hand.
- Easily set your pickup location on the map, even if you don’t know the exact address.
- Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Emailed receipt when you arrive at your destination.
If you are a new Uber user, use ‘uberwmpu’ code to get a free ride. You can update Uber for your Windows 10 device from the link below:
Earlier this month, Viber released their UWP app for Windows 10 devices. This app was today updated with some UI tweaks and bug fixes.
Download Viber for Windows 10 from the store link below: