Last week, we reported about the leaked specs of the upcoming flagship Lumia device 940XL. Today, NokiaPowerUser published a specs of Lumia 940XL based on their sources. It is almost same as the previously leaked specs with few new things like faster Snapdragon 810 CPU and support for MicroSD card.
- Slim design with Metallic unibody frame
- 5.7-inch display (2560×1440)
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB of internal storage, MicroSD card slot
- 20MP PureView rear camera, 5 MP FFC
- Short Pulse variable-tone LED Flash
- USB Type-C & Dual-Role support
- Iris Scanner
- Native Pen support
Apart from the above hardware features, Lumia 940XL will also support some new Windows 10 Mobile features like Continuum for Phones. NPU also reports that Microsoft is working on some exclusive Windows 10 Mobile features like 3D user interaction and multi-windows support that may or may not be part of 940XL during launch.