Tubecast, one of the best third-party YouTube client for Windows Phone picked up a new update which brings fixes for various issues.
Not only is Tubecast great for watching YouTube videos on your phone and PC, it also features very wide support for “casting” your video to your big screen using technologies as diverse as Airplay, Chromecast and DLNA.
The app features:
- 4k(2160p) QHD(1440p) Full HD (1080p) SD (480p) 60fps support
- Download YouTube videos (Pause and Resume)
- Play the sound of the video under lock
- Login to your Youtube account and use all the features (subscribe, watch later, history, my videos, subscribers…)
- Cast video or audio on your Smart TV (Samsung, Philips, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Toshiba etc.)
- Cast online and downloaded Youtube videos (WP8 only)
- Chromecast (total control Volume and seek)
- Airplay Apple TV (total control Volume and seek)
- DLNA (total control Volume and seek)
The latest update brings fixes for a Live Tile bug on Windows Phone, fixes issues with pinned tiles, fixes an issue with wrong video selection, improves image virtualization and introduces new analytics for Windows Phone and Windows 8.
See screen shots of the app below: