Universal apps have a sole purpose of bringing modern Windows applications to Windows Phone or vice versa to ensure the same user experience from one’s PC to Phone. Autodesk Pixlr, a photo editing app on Windows, has recently went universal by launching their app even for Windows Phone.
Autodesk Pixlr makes it easy to transform everyday images into stunning works of art. Whether you’re applying a quick fix to your photos or adding a personal touch with effects, overlays, or borders, it has everything you need to make your moments beautiful. The app features:
- Access powerful features in a simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Apply quick fixes to your photos with features, such as crop, straighten and more.
- Autofix to balance out colors and adjust for poor lighting conditions with a simple one-click fix.
- Easily modify different elements of your photo and adjust color and contrast.
- Erase imperfections with red-eye tool.
- Add impact to your photos by adding focus to specific elements with the Focal Blur tool.
You can download the app via the links below:
Microsoft’s universal app strategy is delivering as promised. So does that mean that we can see more developers take interest in Universal app development? Let us know in the comments on your opinion as well as let us know if you are a regular user of Autodesk Pixlr.