Undead Carnage:Â Redemption is now live in Windows Phone Marketplace. The game has some good graphics, great gameplay and decent sound.
Here is the story of the game,
Do you believe in walking dead? Freddie didnâ€™t eitherâ€¦ Until one day he faced the threat to be swallowed by them.
This is a story of an ordinary guy like any of us. The day he returned to his native town to visit the grave of his wife had changed his life forever. The earth cracked and man-flesh hungry walking dead began flooding the tranquil cemetery. The best moment to rethink all of your damn lifeâ€¦ Wouldnâ€™t you agree?
â€¦ He had nothing left than to make them die a second timeâ€¦
– 4 layer parallax scrolling creates unbelievable feeling of depth of 3D game;
– 8 weapons with different attacks and special abilities;
– Special attacks dependent on selected weapon;
– Unique bosses that require personal approach;
– Unique music written especially for this game, levels in it and situations in it;
– Unmatched graphics and post processing on Windows Phone 7 platform;
– Bloom, Blur, Slo-Mo Bullet time and screen space deformation effects;
– Unmatched particles system simulates fire, blood and muzzle flash lighting effects;
– Combo system with 4 hits on the ground and 3 hits in air;
– Unmatched fog system (available only on Second Generation Devices like Nokia Lumia devices);
– Attack modifications using virtual thumb stick to take your enemy to the air;
– Unbelievable hardcore gaming experience on mobile device.
This game costs $1.99 with free trial available. Download it here from the marketplace.