The UMi touch is one of the few Android phones which is advertised as having access to a Windows 10 Mobile by way of an official ROM.
While the ROM isn’t yet available, the device itself is now available for purchase from Gearbest – a Chinese retailer that ships worldwide – for $139.99 in Gray, Silver or Golden.
As it is now, the device ships with Android Marshmallow and can be configured to run with the vast majority of Microsoft apps and services to make it a Windows phone in effect.
If that’s not to your fancy, you could wait for the ROM to be released and then flash Windows 10 Mobile on it, converting it to a proper Windows 10 phone like the Xiaomi Mi4.
Here are the full specs below;
- System: Android Marshmallow/Windows 10 Mobile via ROM
- Memory: Internal: 16GB / RAM: 3GB / memory slot: microSD / Capacity : 2TB Max
- Display: 5.5 inches / Full HD GG3 / Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Camera: 13 MP / Flash: Dual LED / Front: 5 MP
- Micro Dual Sim
- Wireless: Bluetooth 4.1
- Connections: 3.5mm Audio Jack, Micro USB
- Battery: 4000 mAh
Get it from the source link below.