Windows Phone has been picking up quite a few banking apps in the UK and Ireland, and today one more banking app joins the fray. One of the major Irish banks, Ulster bank has just added a Windows Phone app to its app catalogue.
We need not say much about it since its clear what a banking app does, but we have posted the app description below for readers who want to know exactly what the app offers.
- Get Cash from your account at any Ulster Bank Republic of Ireland or EasyCash cash machine without using your debit card.
- Pay bills & Pay Your Contacts
- Transfer money between your Ulster Bank Republic of Ireland accounts
- Check your balance and your statement
- Find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
- Check your Ulster Bank mortgage account and credit card balance
- View standing orders that you have set up
- Share our app with your friends and family by recommending it from the more menu
Are there any Irish readers overjoyed to be reading this? Let us know in the comments below and get the app here.