MonWindowsPhone has some new information about Ucall’s first Windows Phone.
The low-cost French OEM was expected to show off their Windows Phone at Mobile World Congress, but it did not unfortunately make it.
Fortunately MonWindowsPhone has some more information about the device, and reports the handset will have a 5 inch screen and cost 139 Euro.
The rest of the specs include:
- Quadcore 1.2 Ghz Qualcomm processor.
- 8 megapixel rear camera with flash
- 3 megapixel front facing camera.
- 2300 mAh battery
- Dual-SIM support (so therefore running Windows Phone 8.1)
- 1 GB RAM
- 4 GB of storage with microSD support.
- Bluetooth 4.0 support
- 5 inch screen
The handset will support HSDPA+, and there may also be a smaller 4.5 inch version on the way.
Presumably if running WP8.1 it will only hit the market some time after the OS is RTM’ed.
The handset seems to provide significant competition to Nokia’s own low-cost range. Will any of our readers buy it in preference? Let us know below.