Uber today updated its official Windows app. This update seems to be a minor one with no change log. Previous update of this came with support for Continuum – if you own a Lumia 950 or a Lumia 950 XL, you can try it out.
- Request a ride using the app and get picked up within minutes.
- Compare rates for different vehicles.
- Add a credit card to your secure account so you never need cash on hand.
- Easily set your pickup location on the map, even if you don’t know the exact address.
- Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Emailed receipt when you arrive at your destination.
If you are a new Uber user, use ‘uberwmpu’ code to get a free ride.
You can download Uber for your Windows 10 device from the link below:
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrfhxrd]