Uber today updated its official Windows Phone app. With the latest update, the company introduced an improved user interface for Windows 10 Mobile. The user interface of the app now offers a Windows 10-ish user experience, and it looks pretty nice.
Additionally, the latest update also seems to introduce support for Continuum – if you own a Lumia 950 or a Lumia 950 XL, you will now be able to try out the app on Continuum, too. Here are some of the features of Uber:
- Request a ride using the app and get picked up within minutes.
- Compare rates for different vehicles.
- Add a credit card to your secure account so you never need cash on hand.
- Easily set your pickup location on the map, even if you don’t know the exact address.
- Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Emailed receipt when you arrive at your destination.
It is worth noting that the app doesn’t seem to be available on PC – however, since it now supports Continuum, it could be coming to the PC sometime soon. If you are a new Uber user, use ‘uberwmpu’ code to get a free ride.
You can get Uber for your Windows 10 Mobile device from the link below: