The Uber app for Windows 10 has today been updated to version 18.104.22.168 in Windows Store. The app features:
- Request a ride using the app and get picked up within minutes.
- Compare rates for different vehicles.
- Add a credit card to your secure account so you never need cash on hand.
- Easily set your pickup location on the map, even if you don’t know the exact address.
- Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Emailed receipt when you arrive at your destination.
The update changelog only mentions “significant improvements in app stability” so users should presumably have an overall better experience with the app.
Find it in the Windows Store here.