Uber today updated its app in Windows Store. There is no change log in the Store listing, so this update should be a minor one.
- Request a ride using the app and get picked up within minutes.
- Compare rates for different vehicles.
- Add a credit card to your secure account so you never need cash on hand.
- Easily set your pickup location on the map, even if you don’t know the exact address.
- Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Emailed receipt when you arrive at your destination.
If you are a new Uber user, use ‘uberwmpu’ code to get a free ride. You can update Uber for your Windows 10 device from the link below: