Uber app today got updated to v2.6.2 in Windows Store. As usual, there is no new change log in the Store listing, so this must be yet another bug fix update with no new features.
- Request a ride using the app and get picked up within minutes.
- Compare rates for different vehicles.
- Add a credit card to your secure account so you never need cash on hand.
- Easily set your pickup location on the map, even if you don’t know the exact address.
- Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Emailed receipt when you arrive at your destination.
If you are a new Uber user, use ‘uberwmpu’ code to get a free ride. You can update Uber for your Windows 10 device from the link below: