The news and social media app Twitter for Windows 10 just picked up an update for PCs and Mobile devices. With the latest update, Twitter has added the ability to retweet yourself, and apart from that, there doesn’t seem to be any other major changes.
If you’re unfamiliar with Twitter somehow, here’s a snippet of what the app offers via the Store:
- When something happens in the world, it happens on Twitter.
- Express yourself with text, photos, emoji, emoticons, GIFs and Vines.
- Get breaking news, instantly, by following hashtags like #breaking and accounts like @BBCBreaking.
- Go behind the scenes at exclusive events like the VMAs and the World Cup.
- Use hashtags (like #puppies) to find more Tweets about topics you love.
- Start a conversation with people who interest you, including celebrities like Katy Perry, Patrick Stewart and astronaut, Chris Hadfield.
Download it from the store link below: