Tubecast, the full featured YouTube app for Windows Phone, which also lets you cast video and audio to your TV, either via Chromecast or DLNA has just received an update to version 1.8.
The main new features in the update is support for 4 new languages, better DLNA comparability, battery saving features and more.
See the full changelog after the break.
- Internationalization :
- Italian (Thanks Nicola Carrozzo & Mariano Mercuri)
- German (Thanks Christoph Winkler)
- Thaï (Thanks Anusuk Sangubon)
- You want to add your language ? contact us ! (30 minutes needed)
- DLNA bugfixes (Seek support, XBOX360, Samsung, LG, etc, please try and contact the support if you have any troubles, do not use the rating page!)
- Change your region (Settings)
- Auto Play videos (Settings, Thanks Juan)
- Can play videos with age restriction (Thanks Marco)
- Better contrasted Dark Theme
- Bug fixes (private playlists, image flickering, error 3113)
- MessageBox : new style & does not block the UI anymore
- Image preview in the Media Player is 16/9 now
- Faster loading & caching of video pages
- Battery saving while device discovery
- New ask/answers in FAQ
- Debug mode more verbose
Find Tubecast in the Windows Phone Store here.