Carrier Three Italy has updated their official app for their service called Area Clienti 3.
The app offers a wide variety of features, including:
- My3: check used and remaining allowances, options you have already enabled, their individual cost and renewal day.
- Top up: use a 3 voucher, top up with a credit card or set up automatic top-up with direct debit
- Options and Services: manage your options and cancel subscription services. With 3Mobility you can also buy public transportation tickets in main cities, using your credit or billing them to your next invoice.
- Grande Cinema 3: request and activate our card, then go to the cinema: 3 will pay for your ticket!
- Payback: multipartner loyalty program in a single card, with automatic phone number/card connection
- our multi-brand loyalty program in a single card.
- Contact us: Ask for assistance. You can also attach any docs/photos if needed, the Device area also offers setup instructions for smartphones/tablets/routers
- Offer and traffic:
- Profile: obtain account details, SIM PIN and PUK and link your other SIMs;
- Invoice: check and download your bills (as PDF files);
- Recent Spend: monitor calls, text messages and data of the last 6 months;
- Is it a 3?: verify whether a mobile number belongs to 3 network.
- 3 Store and Coverage: check network coverage and find the nearest 3 Store;
- Abroad: find information about network providers, costs and available services from abroad or when calling other countries;
- Settings: change and manage your password to access Area Clienti 3;
- Log out: close the session in order to log in with another SIM.
All functions except map access are free of charge.
The update brings a clearer layout, a new section on how to pay overdue invoices, other UI improvements and bug fixes and performance improvements.
Find the updated app in the Windows Store here.