|Swappy Colors is a game where you have to re-order colored pins into matching groups. You have to drag the color pins around the game board, re-organizing them so that only the same styled pins are in the same group.|
|This goal sounds simple but you will be racing against the clock to see how fast you can solve the puzzle. Once you complete a board, it will flip and start over. At the current version, there are 5 different boards with different challenges:|
- Kids: Includes 3 color groups (5 pins each). This is the easiest level, very suitable for kids start playing the game;
- Original: Includes 4 color groups (5 pins each);
- Up & Down: 5 color groups (4 pins each);
- The X: 4 color groups (5 pins each);
- The Ring: 7 color groups (3 pins each);
Available for low-memory Windows Phone devices, Swappy Colors will test your concentration, speed and ability to sort objects. The bottom line – the target is to play as fast as possible and to get to the top position on the worldwide Leaderboard, which is divided into time slots of last 24 hours, last 7 days, last 30 days and overall.